What I am doing now
- Testing the High Five Habit of Mel Robins #high5habit
- No news app use on Phone #nonewsapps (deleted news apps 🙂
- Be 5 minutes early for every (online) appointment (in stead of rushing and always be just in time) #5minearly
- Mastering new boulder level 5 b/c
- Play daily speedmatch at Chess.com
- Daily Promotion challenge at Coach.me
- Doing a 1/4 Triathlon
- Set up website to launch international
- Playing the #MinsGame (see theminimalists.com/game)
Holiday break 😉
- 30 day Yoga challenge #yogachallenge
- Stoppen Strava (Checking and posting)
- Sleep 8 hours per night (meedoen? -> #sleepmore)
- No Instagram challenge
- Launched Keystone Habits Bootcamp
- No Facebook challenge
- Write daily on e-mail course
- Make plans on launching a Podcast serie
- Skipped January edition due to tech issues
- I am giving a series of training’s on working at home
- Challenge: every day 10 minutes of speed reading
- Did this more or less every day, gained some speed. Became aware of daydreaming while reading..
- Challenge: Saturday no screen day. No PC/Tablet and 15 min phone time
- Finished two Saturdays, amazing what stillness. Skipped the last two as I had some school work to do (lame excuse)
- Two blogpost per week on the series of 365 steps to get better
Every day at least 20 minutes of sports. Cardio (running, swimming, biking), muscle (weightlifting, yoga), and ball training (tennis and golf).
Low carb vegan. Please to help cure the food ‘industry’ by not eating crap.
20 minutes of Zen meditation focusing on the breath.